FDL flinders diamonds limited

market cap valuation, page-40

1. 2,019 Posts.
    Hi Wotte

FDL have MASSIVE potential, they have a great location. I have looked at many IO companys and have seen some make it and some get stomped into the ground if they get it wrong.

TRH was a classic example of some really hot rock chip samples and teh SP went to 60c, then came the drilling and the FE was not so hot, the SP crashed down to 15c.

FDL certainly stands a good chance of some good FE strikes, however read the news closely, most of the samples were DID, this detrital FE just like BRM which is lower grade, just a handful of samples were CID, channel iron which BRM have also, the detrital can be upgraded with a benfication process which also lowers impurities.

FDL could be similar to BRM which have a mix of CID and DID.

The good thing for FDL is that im fairly sure its Hematite which is what you want, magnetite is just rubbish.

FDL's market cap is way up there now just on rock chip samples and speculation.

FDL will do either 1 of 2 things, go up well if they strike some good FE or crash back to earth if they dont, they better drill the CID targets first, havnt seen any areomagnetic data yet either which will help to identify drill targets.

Just remember to look at the market cap and stand all FE companys in a row and chose one that provides value, also FDL's share register is massive with over 1 billion shares on issue, dilution will be a problem when raising money which FDL will need plenty of it if they want to get into production maybe 3 years away.

The share register is a real turn of.

Good luck with FDL, they will probably be a good trade if you get the timing rite, i hope that the samples translate into some good high grade FE

Will be the first on here to congratulate all holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.