VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

IF the data shows cavatak is effective (and safe) in combination...

1. 35 Posts.
    IF the data shows cavatak is effective (and safe) in combination across a broad spectrum of cancers, yes, a pharma will pay an absolute ton of money to acquire it and SP will skyrocket. I'm certainly hoping for and looking forward to that happening!

But... I'd be remiss if I didn't note the inherent "if" part of this - there is no guarantee the drug will be effective in combination across a broad spectrum of cancers. That's what the trials are designed to find out. There is definitely reason to believe the drug will have some effectiveness (great lab-based results which is why they started the trial in the first place, plus preliminary human data looks good) but it's dangerous to assume everything will go brilliantly. Don't get me wrong - I'm holding my shares because the data looks great right now and people are starting to notice and drive up SP - but I can't be certain the drug will work effectively long-term over a broad spectrum of cancers. Neither can anyone else. If the trials were complete and had proved that, SP would probably be 10x current levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.