TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

@RockApe67lol at your comment. Yeah fair enough. I just can't...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    @RockApe67

lol at your comment. Yeah fair enough. I just can't get my head around it sometimes. And no, we have not met nor do I even know who you are

Yes I do understand your point very much around the integration challenges. I don't actually see too many issues with founders clashing. Remember they have skin in the game and will want it to succeed just like the founders of all the TNT businesses (unless they were bought out 100% in cash?). I see more of the issues around 'everybody else' in the company that is either not interested in the ride, not enjoying the culture shock or jostling for positions (aspirations, ego etc).

I have heard great things about Insomnia, but ultimately if they have the biggest assurance/testing business in the country, and they are booked solid, then I guess they are 'better', right?

Upon further reflection, I will retract my statement on identity management. I don't see it as 'crucial', but it's a nice to have. DFIR on the other hand will play a very important part if TNT can get their hands on one.

Again congrats on the sale. I hope you are sitting on a pile of greens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.