IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

market cap

1. 14 Posts.
    with around 650 million shares now after today, and possibly another 90 million after Nov, we will have around 750 mill.

It looks like CC is trying to protect the company from takeover by making it impossible to buy. Too many shares on offer. A long time ago I expected IGR to make the magic $1 a share, however, at almost 1 billion shares, who would ever pay that for a gold company?

I have held for over 3 years and have bought more on market believing in the story, however, I am annoyed to say the least. 3 years again I thought we may have 500 million shares and a profitable company, however, all we seem to do is look for resources and dilute the market with shares. Furthermore, this latest announcement does not even cover the cost of setting up the production.

Over the past year I was also led to believe that CC had secured fincance from Hong Kong when he went there to present. Secured financing was also alluded to in the BFS. I was under the impression that more shares would be minimal becuase finance was in place. Yet...the latest announcement seems to suggest otherwise, with more dilution to come. Perhaps the BFS should be the Bull Fing shite

Now we have a company that will stump up $40m at 25 cents. All they have to do is get the price back to 30 cents to sell and make $4m profit. And they will...

The cycle will go on and on...price will settle around 25 to 35 cents, and buyers and sellers will play tag for another year. In the meantime CC will issue more shares to reach the magnificent 1 bilion mark and really build his empire which nobody will takeover and which will be too diluted to pay dividends.

I'm not happy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.