MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

I want to know why we haven't been paid royalties for Mach 5/50...

1. 247 Posts.
    I want to know why we haven't been paid royalties for Mach 5/50 program. The last I heard was that the hardware and data packages were transitioned to DoD laboratories for service-specific engineering and platform integration. Also, what involvement did the Systems Planning Corporation have with Mach 5/50? Were they ever a Metal Storm partner (not sure about this, just wondering ..) In any case, thank you Metal Storm ... protecting your IP very well I see, but unfortunately you can't talk about the real reason for us being diluted to nothing.

Yes, guys I am pessimistic and for good reason, because there have been quite a few things going on with this company that would really lower the trust bar when it comes to shareholders, and I'm not just talking about not being able to discuss things because they're classified.

For example, we were told when Canada requested MAULs for evaluation but we were never told that MAULs were being evaluated by the USMC (and they were). All of you were in disbelief over that one, but it was staring you straight in the face! Why is that? They forgot? Left hand not knowing what the right was doing? I don't believe that ... it's one of many examples, some of which many of you are not even aware of.

How about the interference of the Aussie government in 3GL sales to a foreign military at a critical time for the company? Can't talk about that either ...

Do you think Metal Storm really didn't know about their partnership with Defence Canada and Colt? Well guess what... the symposium where this relationship was let out of the bag by Defence Canada also had a stall for Metal Storm! They were at the same symposium guys, and yet, a bulletin had to be released because shareholders brought it to their attention. Perhaps that tells us something about the relationship between Metal Storm LLC and Metal Storm Pty. Ltd.?

You can thumb me down all you want, but I think you're all being overly optimistic considering you're being treated like mushrooms!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.