RXL 10.3% 16.0¢ rox resources limited

Wantowasteeveryonestime,Not sure what your motivations are for...

1. 239 Posts.
    Wantowasteeveryonestime,

Not sure what your motivations are for posting? Trolling? It does not say anywhere what you have stated go and troll elsewhere please....For everyone else see a cut out of the announcement below..

"Teena is a highly prospective target that Teck is planning to investigate further.” Mr Mulholland said.
    “What this all demonstrates is that Rox’s tenement area is highly prospective and is proving to be analogous to the Mt Isa area where a number of deposits (such as Hilton and George Fisher) have been found within 20km of the original Mt Isa deposit,” said Mr Mulholland.
    Holes MY25 and 26 indicate that the deepest (and potentially highest grade) part of the basin should run from MY17 through MY6 and then to MY2 (see Figure 2). Previously drilled hole MY2 was not drilled deep enough to reach the target mineralised horizon. The area south-west of MY9 remains open and untested.
    The other three holes (MY23, 24, & 27) were drilled to test targets that Teck had developed associated with either the N-S Myrtle fault, or the Main Myrtle Basin. None of these holes intersected significant mineralisation, although the last hole, MY27, was terminated before passing through the entire target zone due to drilling difficulties.
    Teck is in the process of compiling and evaluating the data and integrating recent downhole logging data (gamma and magnetics) into a three dimensional model. Further work at Myrtle will be determined once the results from this data processing are evaluated.
    Teck are also undertaking detailed logging of the recently located high grade Teena drill core, and will then proceed with surface geological mapping and geochemistry prior to commencing a drilling campaign, anticipated to start at the beginning of the next field season"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.015(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $65.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $83.51K 553.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51532 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 153815 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.