ASL 7.53% $1.00 andean silver limited

market cap, page-12

1. 79 Posts.
    Haven't a clue as to which thread I should post on.... so.....

Today, I decided to see what info I could thump up in the Northern Hemisphere, so I called Victoria in MMC investor relations for NA. We had a very long and cordial conversation.

First, briefly.... Oscar... As I was talking to the Candians, I thought I would ask your question for you, as to notification of change in substantial holdings. She was going to ask the lawyers. Why don't you shoot her an email for an answer.

Surprisingly, Victoria was unaware of, in general, small share holder dissatisfaction in regards to disseminated MISinformation and unaware of us on Hot Copper. She genuinely, thanked me for informing her. Trust me guys .... she, now, all said in cordial tones, is very much informed as to our discontent!!!  Also, she now may be joining us in reading Hot Copper. She told me she would be contacting Oz to get info for me, and due to my schedule, she would get back to me later in the week.  I'm not expecting any real new info, but if there is, of course, I would post.

Primarily, my main reason in calling was to beseech her to use whatever influence she might have to bring to Les' attention of  how his dismissal of his small shareholders is deplorable! It's my cri de coeur, of, Please Stop the Madness!!!! We are so tired of being insulted with being treated with a total lack of respect!     What's truly maddening, is that there is no reason for it! Obviously, I feel that there is legitimate reasons for the delays, and not for nefarious reasons. So, PULEEZE, for Heaven's sake,  just tell us what those reasons are!!!

Perhaps, it's because I'm a female (and Diva in training), that I brought up with Victoria, when none of you have, is that I find this an issue of self-respect. I never would accept this behavior in a personal relationship, and yet I now find myself paying to be treated in such a cavalier manner!!!   I don't prize putting a price tag on my self respect when I own a stock!    In the US, we have a saying: "Fool me once, shame on you...... fool me twice, shame on me!"  It's imperative that Les stops shaming us!!!

AJ... Sick puppy, YOU???? No! No! No! I'm not having it!!! Diva rules!!! Plus..... pot meet kettle!!!

MP... as usual delighted to see you post, especially on a call with Dean, but sorry.... too cryptic for me to understand.

You know guys... it's a several year feeling, now amplified by talking to Victoria today..... I feel lonely,  like that I'm the sole MGO investor in the US. Yes, of course there's George, but his position has gotten too large, and besides he hardly calls or emails anymore!    Frankly mates, I don't know what I would do without you!!!! Absolutely, a round of Coronas on me at the party!   FAIR WARNING: If there's no MMC party next year when I'm in Oz, then I'm rapping on your individual front doors, with a six pack of Coronas tucked under my arm, when I'll be bringing the party all by myself!!

Cheers!
    Your diva from "up over"

Hey! You want a heart stopper.... the news agency Reuters, yesterday, MISTAKENLY, reported George Soros's death in publishing his obit!!'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.070(7.53%)
Mkt cap ! $114.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
96.5¢ $1.03 96.5¢ $1.670M 1.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5446 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.