LOM 0.00% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Thank you bagman ,i mean that...first and foremost we all stand...

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Thank you bagman ,i mean that...first and foremost we all stand together...together the minority can be heard.We the shareholders especially those that will be here to the end do have a say.I am seeing some long termers dropping off because of the speed of production and lack of important details being left out of anns and the frustrating manner that Lucapa deals with in proper updates.They forget when finance was scarce and money lenders were very hesitant to touch a coy in Angola that needed a lot of money to kick off and keep going and it was the same shareholders right here who poured their money into a stock because of the caliber of management more so,now we merely want the respect we gave them and to update with some form of monthly progress report at these crucial times because now all it seems like is there playing into the old scenario of watch us load up before it gets big.These performance shares are simply now being given at the point of were the s/p value to dollar value allows them to make the most of it,instead of timing it with a the quality performance in a rear mirror view.I am not against performance shares but they need value of performance attached to them ,and sadly i am not seeing this,all i am seeing is questionable lines of events and little respect to reporting.
    A quality management would at this time implement a share buy back to get the s/p to 50c plus and steady the s/p and change the type of investor that buys a stock at that mark.They would set there performance shares at 65c convert not a low ball greedy figure of 50c which will hit in the coming month as they load up info.
    The investor relations officer needs to be replaced as a quality employee would certainly not take the road this one is doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 149000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.