EGR 1.02% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Market Cap

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    The current market cap of KNL is $40m. We have roughly 11m in cash therefore the market is valuing the company at 29m. Fascinating isn't it? With all the approvals and progress KNL has made, the market values it lower than companies that don't have a PFS.

A few observations from me,

Contrary to opinions of many on here, I find the announcement positive.

1. Albeit the timeline is now delayed, but I think we all saw that coming. If you were expecting finance to be settled this year, you're a tad too optimistic. Now we have a date to look forward to which is great.

2. There was another date given in the announcement being end of November for drilling to finish. This is amazing news, as I have always suspected the low share price of KNL is due to its small JORC. The market still follows bigger is better apparently. Once we expand our resources I think this will resolve.

3. I tend to think of KNL this way at this point. If I had cash and don't own any stocks. I look at the asx, what will I buy? There's probably 3 stocks I will buy tomorrow and KNL is still one of them. Because of this, I'm not selling yet.

Anyways, what I've said above isn't anything technical or gives any new information. I sometimes use HC the clear my own thoughts on my investment.

None of the readers of the post have to agree with me.

Have a great night friends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.5¢ 9.5¢ $25.62K 264.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 218000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 96954 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.