TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Market Cap, page-24

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    well said there sharls, that seems a fair illustration to what it exactly is!

lmw, I understand your concern here as it is very much warranted.

I no longer view matters as up or down ramping, as I feel its important for all holders to keep management accountable for their statements as too their expectations.

it seems PC prefers to be reserved and understates things however many holders both here and throughout question what our value for vanadium is and what are the plans for these so called world class assets so its good to see this being brought up and to light so we can value add to the companies advantage.

yet in saying that, what about all those other things you mention? where are they PC, the pilot results, the talks update, the order of things in the timeline to unfold as too some of the many mentioning of things inside announcements, or is it all hot air? more carrots? diversions? only time will tell.

so again, do not feel any need to hide, or be asking the hard questions which many need answered.
    I want to support the company to move forward and for it to bring upside to its shareprice however all I have ever seen or gotten back from this investment is washable shares, more excuses, and just another week, month, year etc that its becoming so very tiresome.

very likely there are people just waiting for me to say "I am out" disclosure=not held" for which they then put a buy signal on it and long hold whereby in a short time triples in value as you, me and others here are seen as dead wood and stale bulls.

but No, imo that is not going to happen at least until we can see if a new MD is required or not.
    and not just another guy whom gets paid top buck and cares little about also taking ownership, IMO.

so dont be afraid to post, sound, logical, odd or questionable things of management behavior.

I got suspended previously for some badly worded posts which is fair enough and for that I apologise to the HC community, however when it comes to trying to keep your investment in perspective it is up to every holder to call, write emails or question managements choices and reasoning to keep them accountable.

in saying all that, I also wish the company would give an approx breakdown costs of where and how the money is going to be used and when decisions from doing so will be known or added to the timeline.

it seems that Q2 2018 is turning into some very hard yards so how about some blue sky love for shareholders?
    as its dragging out so hard its starting to grind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.