TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Unfortunately I am of the opinion that our leader is only a used...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Unfortunately I am of the opinion that our leader is only a used car salesman on massive big bucks from our investment. Anyone with half a brain can employ numerous contractors to produce reports to the long suffering shareholders. The ASX is full of board members that are all fluff , but fail time and time again to bring it all together. Most announcements are heavily laced with promising BS..... We digest them because it is our money and we keep trying not to be pessimistic like that old bigger Merlin.. ...BUT He was around when Adam and Eve tried to sell him a half share in the Garden of Eden !!!! It is a case of the usual suspects - Somers and directors that only publish hope to the pilgrims while they milk the till. Unless P.C. Can surprise me .. TON will be destroyed by the shonky used car brigade . I wait again for these guys to pleasantly surprise me ...meanwhile they continue to raid the till. You and I deserve better . I.m not bothered by adopting the label of pessimist..... When the current board have had their fill perhaps TON 3 will rise from this ashes....hopefully I will be waiting...good luck .who knows p.c. Might surprise me . Cheers Merlin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $9.665K 896.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 398516 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 603358 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.