PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Market cap, page-12

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    Does anyone think our largest shareholder and member of the board - CLS - would be happy to see his 70+% holding reduce in value by 25+% as we've seen over the last week? That somehow he wouldn't notice or care at all?

On Monday his share of the company was valued at ~$53million. Based on yesterday's SP his share of the company was valued at ~$38million

As one of the new board members and founder of Somnio Global (who have the rights to the FRG tech across multiple sectors) - and as an Australian resident - I'd like to think his voice at the next board meeting would hold some clout.

Odd how the lack of news seems to have resulted in the collective conclusion that:

(a) FRG is dud technology that doesn't offer anything over a standard Good Guys / Dyson air purifier - which couldn't be further from the truth
    (b) That somehow the tech cannot be applied when humans are in the same room - which must mean the TB trials were 'fake news' - which is far from the truth
    (c) That BP actually had no idea what he was getting into when he bought into PO3 - which is most certainly not true IMO.

Enough handwringing folks. Either buy / hold and be patient. Or sell / don't buy and ignore. You either believe or you don't. And time will be the final decider here.

Commentary in the next annual report due in around a month will be interesting. My prediction for that day? Holders will be very happy - and $2 will look very cheap.

Stay safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.