PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

I will be the first to admit that the lack of communication and...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    I will be the first to admit that the lack of communication and the resent suspension is not a good look, no excuse there. BP and more importantly in my view Simon Lill being our Australian correspondent has let shareholders down. Having said that, what fundamentaly has changed? BP said at the last AGM that it would take at least 12 months to get an OEM signed, not in weeks, not in months but 12 months in his view. Well we are still well within that 12 month period, and if it does go a little longer so be it, it’s a long game play here. As for the competition, they have always been there, and these markets are so massive there’s plenty of room for many companies to grow and prosper. When Simon Lill recently bought on market some of the critics on these threads had a go at the low amount he bought. Well it was still in the thousands and I’m sure he wouldn’t be throwing money away on purpose, it was to me a clear message to hang in there and that things are happening behind the scenes. As for the continued attacks on a particular shareholder and positive supporter of PO3, if you guys don’t hold this stock and have no intention of holding this stock, and think it is a complete dog , why spend so much waisted energy here. It shows what type of personality you guys have, quite pathetic in every possible way, go and find a stock that you think will do well, instead of waisted time here.

The high risk ,high reward situation with speculative stocks is no more prevalent than it is with PO3. This is why I’m here, part gamble, and part calculated risk versus reward, and in my humble opinion the reward could be so great in the long term that I can not ignore. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.