PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

This company is testing the most patient of holders out there,...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    This company is testing the most patient of holders out there, and that’s probably a very big understatement. When looking at the new Po3 site and the board members in particular we see some really big guns in industries.
    Bill Parfet
    Professor Pravansu Mohanty
    Steve Annear
    Carl Le Souef
    Simon Lill
    But a very interesting one for me is the resent addition in Chuck Martin, executive Vice President. He has been recruited to be Bills right hand man and to take on the marketing and development of Po3. His had senior roles at Whirlpool and Bissell and many others.So why would he come over to this very small company after working for these big multinationals. Yes he personally knows Bill and I’m sure Bill recruited him for a reason. But Chuck must have been convinced in his own mind that this technology is going to be a success. So the board at Po3 must be pretty confident that they will sign a EOM some time soon considering that Chucks experiences in marketing and the fact that they got him. This is just my thoughts as simplistic as they are that someone of the caliber of Chuck to come over should not be under estimate. I think the new look sight is a winner and it just might be the start of what we are all here for, that unicorn to take us all to that promised land.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.