DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

All you DOU investors out there, I agree with @benhuynh - we are...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    All you DOU investors out there, I agree with @benhuynh - we are all betting on the long-term survival of an AI-driven personal banking app on a mission to democratise banking globally. The big 4 can kiss my a** and they are going to be obsolete in the next 10 years.

Andy and Douugh team has a great product and it has taken them over 5-6 years to get here. Technology and the pioneering of a new, platform based business model, will be the key differentiators in winning customers off the major banks, and it will be the true fintechs like Douugh to capture the market share in the long run.

Most of the well-known neobanks in Australia are just rebuilding the same old banks in digital form - selling traditional products competing on price, reliant upon getting their customers into debt to turn a profit, while outsourcing their software development.Douugh uses individual banking data to provide intimately tailored financial solutions that help people spend smarter, save more and build wealth. Douugh utilises the banking licenses of its partners, U.S-based Choice Bank and Australian Regional Australia Bank, to deliver core banking services via its software-as-a-service model.

Short-term, Andy will expand AI capabilities and offering into wealth management and credit. Long-term, they will look to foster an ecosystem of partners within our own marketplace in order to allow customers to leverage their financial data and save money – across financial services, insurance, utilities and retail. As the fintech community continues to mature in Australia, it’s great to see Douugh roll out its ambitious international plans to scale and further develop a unique product offering.

Don't forget, 40% or more of DOU stocks are currently owned by one company and the remaining 40% is held by long term investors who believe in this this technology / company including myself. Only 10% - 13% of the stocks are traded every day by day traders. Therefore, I see this stock reaching $5 by December. Currently DOU is undervalued.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2569/2569354-8f086fd3d15697ea73f2806e9e5eab42.jpg
    LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Cheers

Aussielad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.