PDN 1.90% $10.05 paladin energy ltd

Another theory welcome of course but time will tell. They need...

1. 6,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1589
    Another theory welcome of course but time will tell. They need to - as any investment business are expected to achieve the highest of returns for investors. Accumulating and placing bulk pounds from expensive purchasing at the high prices you suggest that they don't care what it is - expensive shipping - duty's - and into expensive storage for endless years just to charge a minor fee on transactions will not cut it. I would suggest they will be a seller into the market when they have their quota and when they have negotiated replenished supply contracts at a lower premium. This will provide those investing in the SPUT fund a return that is maintained indefinitely due to their ability to lock in both supply buy contracts and sell contracts at a higher premium.

Am I going to buy into your strategy - no chance. Paying any old price that you say doesn't matter plus all other fees above mentioned only to have overpaid pounds sitting in expensive storage vaults that can never be sold on at a profit as they were paid overs - for what - just to take some supply out of the chain that will in a couple of years replenish itself at a stable $60-$70 range as post Fuki.

I did see an article of your theory over the weekend and there are many - only time will tell the SPUT strategy - when they declare such. When they are approved on US market and seek investors to establish the ATM you speak of or likely funds/insto's who are attracted to their strategy. Either way it bodes well for Paladin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.05
Change
-0.195(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$9.98 $10.09 $9.97 $6.577M 656.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 41571 $10.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.05 4908 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.