PDN 1.21% $13.01 paladin energy ltd

Market Cap, page-264

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1006
    Hi 92

That is not correct. In fact SPUT is one of the main reasons we have seen declines in the U stocks and the U spot price this week. They didn't raise any new money, they just got a new prospectus to raise $ 1 billion. Unfortunately they have been trading flat and even got sold off quite a bit overnight so they currently have no cash at all to buy uranium.

Its quite a sudden turn around really. Up until last week every day millions (or 10s of millions) was flowing in to SPUT, but since Monday's jitters on the market they haven't gotten any capital inflow and they haven't bought anything.

Despite the sharp sell off in SPUT overnight the US U stocks did quite well..... It looks to me there is some big $$ looking to position themselves in U stocks before they start pumping SPUT and the U price again now that the concept is proven.

But it is still surprising to me how suddenly it all stopped. Anyway no way that $50 U spot was anywhere near the top. I just hope this doesn't last to long as I have bought some of my U stocks at higher prices then they currently are...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.01
Change
-0.160(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $3.889B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.10 $13.15 $12.94 $22.67M 1.736M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2527 $13.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.02 2319 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.