PDN 0.79% $16.51 paladin energy ltd

Sadly, with the heightened interest in uranium, it has...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Sadly, with the heightened interest in uranium, it has apparently brought out the haters and the misfits...

"This stock is going to tank"
    "You're all going to lose your money - every bit of it"
    "Even though I've never been on this forum before, I know more than all of you combined"
    "I have an incomprehensible hatred for everyone...including myself"
    "I was never included in the 'cool kids' gang at school, and this has influenced everything in my life since then"
    "You are all stupid...I am better than everyone"
    "I missed a great opportunity to learn about uranium, make new online acquaintances, and earn a profit from this bull market...so now I'm going to ramp it down, troll everyone who doesn't agree with me, and just generally spew hatred and animosity to everybody"

and so on and so on.....

Honestly, I think it was better when it was just a bunch of us exchanging ideas about uranium, before it started its rise.

Personally, I couldn't give a bugger about any of the haters who 'contribute' to the dialogue here. They have to wake up and look at themselves in the mirror each morning, so let them stew in their own self-loathing.

Life, as they say, is a journey...we've all had our share of ups and downs, financially, emotionally and physically....some more than others. I could tell you some stories about my life that'd make you want to go and jump off a bridge, but then I've met plenty of people who have endured and survived far, far worse life events than me..

So, before you crank out the nastiness, ask yourself this..."Am I making a positive contribution to someone's day by typing this?"

"Or am I just being a butthead?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.51
Change
0.130(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.85 $17.00 $16.39 $13.70M 824.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1656 $16.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.52 7669 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$16.53
  Change
0.130 ( 1.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
$16.83 $17.00 $16.40 349850
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.