MCM 0.00% 14.0¢ mc mining limited

market cap, page-9

1. 10,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Might seem like an odd question but is any of CZA's coal suitable for CSM/LNG etc? Or is it more valuable for steel production etc.

South Africa LNG on Excelerate agenda
    News wires
    US-based Excelerate Energy is in talks wth South Africa's PetroSA about building a liquefied natural gas import facility in the country, David Fuller, the head of LNG at RWE Supply & Trading, said today.

RWE bought half of Excelerate, whose Gasport facilities offer a cheaper and quicker way of feeding gas from tankers into gas grids than standard LNG terminals, earlier this year.

Fuller told reporters on the sidelines of a conference in Barcelona that the company was in talks over eight to10 possible projects around the world, with South Africa one of the most advanced prospects.

http://www.upstreamonline.com/live/article168230.ece
    "PetroSA is looking at bringing in a Gasport-type facility in South Africa and we are now down to the last two," a Reuters report quoted him as saying.

"I think a number of companies bid, and I don't know if they are out, but we are one of two companies that are having serious discussions with them."

Gasports, such as Excelerate's facility at Teesside in the UK, allow specially designed tankers to regasify the super-cooled LNG on board before pumping the gas into the onshore network.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.