WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

Better value like RBM...lol? Look Moly obviously you want to get...

1. 1,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Better value like RBM...lol? Look Moly obviously you want to get into WME at a lower price but mate you will just have to stump up the cash and buy at these prices if you want to get in.

WME has a lot going for it at the moment - main thing is it is in the right place at the right time. Other companies in the region have much higher market caps and rightly so due to their higher grades/tonnages + involvement with U majors. However in saying that the EXTs, BMNs etcs of this world came from humble beginnings.

What I like about WME is following:
    > Great location, next to Areva's Trekkopje, as a result will be able reduce CAPEX costs by having access to infrastructure that is being put in place for Areva eg Power, Water, Roads etc.
    > Also down the line, given its proximity to Trekkopje this might be a possible takeover option for Areva
    >Primary U mineralisation, these guys are targeting alaskite hosted U, similar sort of mineralisation that EXT & BMN are targeting.
    >Already have located 34Mlbs secondary U resource which has a good chance of being increased over next few months.
    >Healthy cash balance combined with aggressive drilling policy, after the recent cash raising WME will have the cash to continue suring up the resource they have already located and further drilling of recent primary mineralisation targets.

I was previously concerned about the mgmt of the company. But as its been mentioned in a previous post/Fat Profits report mgmt do seem to be doing quite a bit of work behind the scenes and announcements/presentations over the past 6-7 months have put me more at ease.

The recent placement does have a dilutionary effect on WME shares but bear in mind following points:
    > we are just out of a period where it was extremely difficult to get any sort of funding so the fact that WME was able to get 9-10M is a positive
    >WME should not have any cash concerns in the near future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.