NEU 0.26% $15.57 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Kluck: "Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease are terrible for...

1. 13,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 776
    Kluck: "Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease are terrible for both the patients and their families."

Kluck/others: "Kluck" is so very correct. My grandfather (mother's side) had AD - I remember him only as a kind of (sorry to say) "vegetable" sitting there more or less all day. Very sadly, my mother also had AD and this is an immensely terrible disease. When my granddad had it, the notion of AD was not even around...
    Also, my mother's older sister had Parkinson's and it was terrible to see her right arm/hand kind of permanently in "uncontrolled" motions...

I believe that for the families around AD patients it is in fact worse than for the afflicted persons themselves - but I might be wrong on this, of course!

It will - sometime in the distant future IMHO - very nice IF NEUREN could help with either AD and/or Parkinson's disease. I regard Parkinson's disease as the much "easier" to achieve target.... For AD I do NOT foresee a solution in my lifetime - sadly. JIMHO, of course.

wasa

PS to "Kluck" only: As another poster did point out to you recently on another HC board: A company that is clearly targeting AD and quite a bit advanced and even listed on the ASX is Actinogen Medical Co. NOT meant as cross-promotion at all - just for you to have a look if you are interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.57
Change
-0.040(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $1.990B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.83 $15.87 $15.20 $8.124M 524.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64 $15.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.58 597 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.