NEU 0.05% $21.00 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Market Capitalisation is a Better Valuation Metric Than Share Price, page-94

1. 2,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062
    Ha Ha ... my post really seems to have stirred the nest.

To be quite frank, I was getting a little tired of the many people posting that they would jump at $50 if it was on the table tomorrow.

My post was really to demonstrate one practical model that would result in a share price above $50.
    As you can see in my model the end game was for a Big Pharma to take out both NEU and Acadia in a step phase process, with at each stage a 1.5 times moderate uplift. Quite a reasonable model without getting too carried away.

My goals are very simple and have always been that way when I invest in biotech companies more than any other industry:
    • I really like investing in companies where the outcomes provide goodness to people - those suffering, their families and care givers
    • The biotech companies have a strong Board, Senior Mgt Team, Researchers & Advisory Team that "do what they say they will do"
    • The companies stay true to its goals and continues to deliver whilst dealing with the challenges along the way in their stride
    • A company that respects it target audience (patients) and the wide variety of shareholders - maximises $$$$ spent on its programs
    • Delivers the outcomes with modesty and pride.

For me, my investment in NEU in reflected in these statements.

I really don't mind who takes control of NEU as long as they show a similar dedication to the cause of improving the lives of those suffering.

Wonderful year in 2023 and I am confident the good news will continue into an exciting 2024 and beyond.

Happy New Year

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.00
Change
-0.010(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $2.681B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.87 $21.19 $20.82 $2.558M 121.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26 $20.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.00 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.91
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
$20.99 $21.19 $20.82 60583
Last updated 14.02pm 21/05/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.