NEU 0.26% $19.20 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Ha Ha ... my post really seems to have stirred the nest.To be...

1. 2,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062
    Ha Ha ... my post really seems to have stirred the nest.

To be quite frank, I was getting a little tired of the many people posting that they would jump at $50 if it was on the table tomorrow.

My post was really to demonstrate one practical model that would result in a share price above $50.
    As you can see in my model the end game was for a Big Pharma to take out both NEU and Acadia in a step phase process, with at each stage a 1.5 times moderate uplift. Quite a reasonable model without getting too carried away.

My goals are very simple and have always been that way when I invest in biotech companies more than any other industry:
    • I really like investing in companies where the outcomes provide goodness to people - those suffering, their families and care givers
    • The biotech companies have a strong Board, Senior Mgt Team, Researchers & Advisory Team that "do what they say they will do"
    • The companies stay true to its goals and continues to deliver whilst dealing with the challenges along the way in their stride
    • A company that respects it target audience (patients) and the wide variety of shareholders - maximises $$$$ spent on its programs
    • Delivers the outcomes with modesty and pride.

For me, my investment in NEU in reflected in these statements.

I really don't mind who takes control of NEU as long as they show a similar dedication to the cause of improving the lives of those suffering.

Wonderful year in 2023 and I am confident the good news will continue into an exciting 2024 and beyond.

Happy New Year

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.20
Change
-0.050(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $2.451B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.16 $19.44 $19.06 $4.162M 216.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3727 $19.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.27 399 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$19.26
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
$19.22 $19.43 $19.05 52522
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.