TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Corza why do you attempt negative posts on Ton when you don't...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Corza why do you attempt negative posts on Ton when you don't hold?? This reference to Tesla/Panasonic would I think be of more concern to Syr which you hold. Didn't Syr just put out an ann. about building the biggest spherical graphite plant in the USA. Like a peacock fluffing its feathers to attract Tesla/Panasonic. I have seen no LOI's or MOU's to indicate any interest from them. Syr it seems to me are operating on a wing and a prayer. DFS based on production of 380,000 tonnes graphite/year? Where are the binding agreements for that? Can Syr promise reliable supply when they have to cross 2 rivers to access their resource? There was nothing in their DFS. about building bridges and you have to allow for floods in the wet season there. Large offtake partners will demand reliable year round supply.
    Regarding Tesla/Panasonic their anodes are supplied by Hitachi and as Pauldola researched in his post on Syr yesterday Hitachi are intending to spend $83m on a battery material plant in the USA. They would have to have the inside running wouldn't they?

Also from "Silicon Valley Business Journal" today
    Tesla has made another important step toward cheaper and more powerful batteries. The Palo Alto based electric car company entered into an exclusive partnership on Wednesday with Jeff Dahn, a leading battery researcher known for his work on lithium-ion batteries.
    The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed, but CEO Elon Musk's company will sponsor Dahn's research efforts in return for his help solving Tesla's battery issues. ......Dahn is a professor at Dalhouisie University in Nova Scotia and will start work with Tesla following a current project with 3M Co.
    He patented a nickel-cobalt-manganese chemistry for battery cathodes, which is now commonly used, and he is the leading researcher on why lithium-ion batteries fail, according to the Wall st. Journal. He also specializes in silicon anodes, an alternative to graphite.

So I am sorry Corza but much relieved that TON has taken another direction and is holding an enormous binding offtake with China's largest private enhanced graphite company- YXJC. And also 2 J.V'S to share in the value adding
    of approx. 16,000 different types of expandable graphite products that China now produces.
    IMO TON is standing on much stronger foundations if future technology moves away from graphite anodes. Also because of Ton management foresight in obtaining exclusive rights to supply YXGC from Africa and Madagascar if Syr in future seek to access this market they will have to go thru Ton. (1 of the Tanzanian companies has already inquired)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $4.886K 488.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 82414 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 300453 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.48pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.