*****please comment on your observations of current market...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    *****please comment on your observations of current market conditions....it may be helpful

my obsvns

1.most people are taking profits early...hence not as many afternoon rallies

2.big players are milking the market SO BEWARE of false rallies

3.sudden surges in sp eg kor are met with almost scary reversals as though the (bigger players) market is shocked by the surge.The chance to cash in and take profits are seemingly very important...

4.it appears as though most bigger players are hurting and want to make a dollar as soon as they can rather than hold on to see what happens...

5.momentum plays are gone.so 2 day rallies are not usually seen atm.cash in at the end of the day or on the open at latest.

6.larger resource stocks like bhp are in a confirmed bull market

7.even great positive plays like tox break of long term resistance level today was beaten down by a market that appears to be punch drunk....

8.even tho i have made a profit in the last few weeks (only because i went thru the last bull market after the dot com crash when i lost a packet )it is only because of most stocks hitting my trailing stops rather than my targets.i would say we are in for a lean time in the near future....

please add to my thoughts on the state of the market and maybe give some of your personal trade details to demonstrate your points.

(the value of this forum is to add strength to contributors abilities so we may all profit.By the way if you have ever downramped a stock you are an idi ot...how does that help anyone .it doesnt even help you because it means the sp is going in the opposite direction to what you want it to go in. )

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.