XST 0.00% 0.9¢ xstate resources limited

Market Correction 2021, page-15

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Hello Mate

You mentioned the strange way the market recovered

This is due to birth quantitative easing..

The brain child of Ben Bernanke Governor of the Fed in the 2000's

From the theory of modern money mechanics
    Pretty much means cranking up the printing machine

What we are seeing here is the same reaction from that policy in 08 when they bailed out the Banks and Leeman brothers collapsed.. 3++trillion

The share market is held up on printed money with no real wealth being generated.... for a better word it's Fake

Many people gage the economy on how well the share market is which is completely wrong...an illusion

Having the markets looking healthy is a sign of confidence and confidence is what leads to investment
    As all of us here knows

No confidence...... No investment

The US economy has no corner stone right now with the crippling effect of Covid-19 the USA has been caught with it pants down

Some believe that it was only just coming right with true wealth generated after 08 and this happened

There is very little confidence in the US $ due to saturated money supply from years of quantitative easing ( printing money)
    Hence the gold price of late.. which is a Natural reaction to economic turmoil

And no real wealth generated...

They (the Fed) needs and the market looking healthy because it gives off confidence to investors which returns confidence back in the $

I believe the $ is on the way out and a new monetary system is coming in the not to distant future..

The $ as been printed into oblivion and will never recover from the last 15 years of Qualitative easing and can't be sustained

It's happened to every Fiat currency thought history

But until that happens the only why to keep confidence in the $ is to have the markets business as usual..

But switch off the printing machine and it's all over..

it comes crashing down like never before

Nothing to fall back on.. just a pile of Debt

Enjoy the rest of the weekend all..

Once some of my $ is freed up I will be jumping on board...
    Last edited by Mike.c: 14/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XST (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.