ADD 0.00% 0.5¢ adavale resources limited

Hi Mustang and others,oke wrote: "are you aware of the shear...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Hi Mustang and others,
    oke wrote: "are you aware of the shear scale of the VML director's performance incentives -- mind boggling greed which prohibits me from investing one Tanzanian Shilling in VML".

1. Short answer: It doesn't scare me !
    2. Longer answer: Maybe everyone here knows Michael Douglas alias 'Gordon Gekko' in the film 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps'.

Take a look at the picture of 'Gordon Gekko' and that one of the Managing Director of VML 'Geoff Atkins'. Can you see some similarities ?
    The other man Chief Operating Officer is Tony Hadley.
    What do they have in common ?
    They both are ex Lynas Corp Managers ! They both build the next producing facility for REE after Lynas and MP Materials (USA) ! Others are far away !

So it doesn't bother me, when a world-class development team has the bite it needs to do so, bring it on in the next quarter of 2021.
    So it doesn't bother me, when MD looks like having greed, maybe they smell like greed, maybe they have indeed greed, but the more greed the directors have, the more breadcrumbs there are for investors like us !
    3. See my no.1: Short answer: It doesn't scare me !

But now back to Tanzania and ADD. What do VML and ADD have in common ?
    They both have world class projects in Tanzania, you know.

Only for those interested in REE and VML, see these links or read the other board, but be careful, it smells like cross-promoting wink.png
    A little weekend reading.... or listening....
    https://www.reddit.com/r/geopolitics/comments/lvcy9b/the_geopolitics_of_rare_earths/
    https://youtu.be/QhcGfzB4sf4

You all know, Tanzania confirms death of President John Magufuli.
    On the other board I found something interesting from Jopie, he said:
    "I lived in Tanzania for many years and Tanzania is not Kenya. Different ball game and a lot less corrupt and tribally fragmented.
    Tanzania is shaping up as a mining friendly country, .... get ready for a major rerate in the coming months IMO
    And there you have it
    https://allafrica.com/stories/202102240140.html

"The government yesterday promised a new chapter in relationship with the private sector as it continues to push for the win-win situation.
    Vice President Samia Suluhu Hassan, who was the guest of honor, said the government would keep on embracing the win-win situation.
    She said Tanzania had a political will to work with investors and that the government would continue to provide its much-needed support to the private sector."

So my conclusion after all: All good with ADD, stay calm, we are in a mining friendly country
    smile.pngsmile.png
    A
    nd besides, have a nice weekend all. Deti from Germany.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.326M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.018K 803.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7107000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 9563277 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.