IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Thanks boiler,I hope you realise i actually appreciate some of...

1. 244 Posts.
    Thanks boiler,

I hope you realise i actually appreciate some of your points, because a lot of them are correct. Also, if you ever cared to properly read posts by myself and others you have named on that last (EXCEPT Robhood), you will have actually noticed that we don't try to ramp the stock blindly. We may be opposed to your opinion, but that doesn't mean we are basing our position on no facts.

you will also notice that i frequently shoot down those who aimlessly ramp the stock.

my, and i am assuming kbears objection to some of your posts is that you manipulate facts to suit your negative agenda. you will conveniently ignore the fact that a phase 2/3 trial is actually a trial that is collecting BOTH phase 2 data, AND phase 3 data, but rather suggest that the FDA are restricting the trial to a phase 2 trial, which is just blatantly wrong, and just as misleading as a lot of the people who ramp to stock.

basically, while i am long on the stock, i shoot anyone down who will manipulate the facts to suit their agenda, be it upramping or downramping. if you cannot see that, then you are just as blind as some of the uprampers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $526.8K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 591959 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 243795 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.33pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.