ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

market depth is starting to look good, page-23

1. 4,331 Posts.
    Just watched the PRU presentation, I think that PRU are a very well run company with a big future, the part on BYR was eye opening, im convinced BYR has been kept in check until these results are released. Historical drilling average gold grades was around 1.1 grams AU per tonne with grades as high as 1.7, even if copper is a mere 0.25% the gold grade will be around 1.6 grams average,hopfully the copper and other base metals can deliver a little more than 0.25% and push the gold head grade towards 2 grams. If balatindi delivers 1.5 - 2 grams average over big intervals i think that PRU will simply strike us out with a merger. Its not only Balatindi should carry decent value Mansounia with already 1 million Oz JORC is another feather that PRU likes not forgetting the massive exploration upside.

At 30c BYR is a sitting duck and PRU knows it. This is why i believe Ron added to his holdings a month or so ago. Lets hope that the BYR board can pull us in a decent value if the offer comes in which i think will happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.