ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Yep, so if the results from the rotary-lie-detectors at...

1. 12,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Yep, so if the results from the rotary-lie-detectors at Balatindi come up good enough for PRU, we can expect them to act quickly on BYR script (I doubt they'd want a JV), as it will need to be drilled intensively with a view to 2013 construction start-up. The deadline for PRU to show intent being June 30 anyway (BYRO expiry).

It is extremely unlikely PRU's other stated option for a 3rd African deposit - a greenfields discovery - will allow for sufficient lead-in exploration time to commence construction at the target date of 2013. Especially with the wet season starting now and running until November.

There is already a fair bit of Balatindi in BYR's current market cap, but with the sort of results we anticipate, the next topic we should be posting on is... - "How much is our script worth to PRU?". But until we get the results I have no idea how much that ball-park figure is, and I can only sit waiting by the pool, sipping beer in anticipation.

A couple of my other juniors are slow to release critical drill results at the moment too (but at least they - unlike BYR - are running with the commodity bull). Ho hum. Calm before the storm.

Note: sentiment changed back from "hold" to "buy".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.