XJO 0.41% 7,680.6 s&p/asx 200

FWIW - all I know is what I have observed. From the open this...

1. 1,612 Posts.
    FWIW - all I know is what I have observed.

From the open this morning there were masses of buyers.

With masses of buyers AND I MEAN MASSES LIKE I HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE and few sellers should the price have travelled lower?? No!! but it did.

Now you would think with masses of buyers there would be few sellers and guess what - there were - BUT - guess what - the price was still forced down to fill the buyers.

Now that does not equate.

I think that is the way the general economy works doesn't it? It certainly works in the supermarket. Talk bananaville post Larry and Yasi.

High price and lots of bananas should force the price down. Few bananas and high price should force the price up. So how come we have millions of bananas and a few sellers and the price still goes down. So who sold to all those buyers and now look what has happened........ up up and away.

Someone please explain to this once was strawberry blonde how there were so many off market panicked sellers selling to so many on market eager buyers at the 50% fib level at (please correct me if I am wrong) - Superbowl time???.

Maybe you can because I know nothing about superbowl or football or AFL or League or NRL or whatever (except Union).

Awaiting more knowledgable responses.

Hey Takuan - everyone tries to sell to everyone. Whenever there is a delay between me saying hello and them responding - I know it is a sales pitch and I hang up. Similarly when they ask for a donation I say - I'll make the donations personally and not to someone reaping the profit whilst residing in Palazo Versace, paying wages and giving a few cents in the $ to the charity you are begging for.

Excuse me - but I just don't get it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.