ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

market depth, page-7

1. 8,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    The way i see it Geoff was very confident that a signing was on the table back just before christmas, untill that company asked for an extension, which is fair enough cause in this industry 99% right doesnt cut it, these companys testing out product want to be 100% sure that the product works for them and as we have been told the company is able to alter the product to suit the buyers needs so theres no issue there. The deal that Geoff was talking about is still very much on the table and its only a matter of time before this one and the other 55 coys start singhing up.

Unfortunatly in this industry you need to be aware that timimg is not our best friend but when the deal is done then it will make up for the time we waited 10 fold.

The fact is what can happen to the sp of ADO when the next big signing occurs will not happen to any other stock this easy, the product has already been invented, theres money in the bank and 55 coys are testing with 2 already signed and making us money.

The sp will double on a medium sized coy signing up imine if Roche signs up which i think will happen without a doubt, after all Geoff was one of the head honcho's there not so long ago so he will have some very good friends in there feeding him information.

Geoff doesnt hold 60 million shares for no reason!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $4.943K 227.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 310468 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 428309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.