RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

market depth, page-27

1. 1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I'm too embarrassed to say how many I have. Still hovering just outside top 20 and well underwater. But sentiment is changing and the portents are good (no - didn't have to sacrifice any livestock to do an entrail reading - just phoned a friend instead). Still a good time to buy while coal is so reviled. My only real concern to be blunt is the political system in SA. So totally broken and so completely corrupt that I wonder if Mugabe-style politics might not eventuate one day with nationalisation and all the timings. Having said that, I had a chat with one of the most senior Worley Parsons guys last week and he told me about their expansion into SA mining services. Said they weren't that troubled politically, and he's a genius with endless experience at the top so I should relax I guess

P.S Crisis, I'm reminded of you on a daily basis by our 3yo son. He's picked up one of my bad habits from driving with me. But mis-heard it. So when anyone does something crazy on the road he exclaims "Jesus, Crisis". Always gets a laugh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.