RHK 2.44% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I struggle to comprehend that a project of this magnitude can be...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I struggle to comprehend that a project of this magnitude can be so mismanaged,is it that simple that the arrogance of these so called executives has brought us to the point where we are? having worked in the mining & construction industry all my life I tend to think this is the case. as I see on a regular basis people in positions that they really shouldn't be but they manage to put up enough smoke & mirrors and gift of the ** to stay in positions of influence that convince upper management that they are competent when in reality they are as handy as a rag dick, good companies have the right people in the right positions,about time FMS put the broom thru this lot and install some people with a track record of getting the job done! like that'll happen while we have 56% TIO ownership,Iam willing to ride my (to me) significant investment to the ground if it means Todd not getting their way unless they make me a fair offer,and if the management of FMS haven't taken this attitude on board from us Minority SH's by now then you are the ultimate example of insanity ' keep doing the same and expect different ' GLTAH ( even you TIO) as 1 team we can achieve great things!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.