CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Hallo exberliner1 What a coincidence, this morning I have sent...

1. 311 Posts.
    Hallo exberliner1

What a coincidence, this morning I have sent an email to Mark Smyth about the German short trader situation and the problems which started after the promotion of CVI in Germany and my concern and worries regarding the low SP and possible manipulation of CVI to keep it down - and today after the calm before the storm it is going up!

Last thing what I wrote to MS was that these problems will vanish when the Kwanza Oil consession(s) will be granted and CVI will get a complete revaluation. I wished him skill and luck to succeed this important task.

Of cource MS is too busy to read emails so this just happend.

Could be possible to get some bargains in Frankfurt because some traders are very interested to keep the price down.

But with a current upmove of 25 % I have my doubts they cant ignore this rise to 0,20 A$. Wonder what all the shortsellers are doing on tuesday and we have the final day of carnival.....

Realtime
    Last Trade 0.200 Bid 0.195 Offer 0.200

Today's Change 0.040
    (25.000%) Open 0.160 Volume 19405069

I still get very destructive contributions on the CVI thread. I give you an example and I hope you have not forgotten German:

"Abschließend bleibt hier anzumerken, das es sich bei Cityview um eine Einpersonenfirma handelt, die über keinerlei Vermögenswerte verfügt und dennoch mit rund 50 Millonen Euro bewertet wird.

Ein Börsenmantel kostet rund 10.000 Euro. Aktienverkauf ist ein lohnendes Geschäftsfeld. Bisher (und ich gehe davon aus auch in Zukunft) hat Cityview nur wertlose Aktien für viel Geld verkauft.

Jetzt mal ehrlich... glaubt ihr ernsthaft die tollen Absichten von Cityview, wenn sie den ernst gemeint sind, sind soviel wert.

Diese Geschäftsideen von Cityview kann man vielleicht gnädig mit einer Millon bewerten. Was einem Aktienwert von 0,002 entspricht.

Noch gibt es ein Fakebid in Frankfurt. Die Tür ist noch nicht zu."

The user tries to convince others that Cityview is only a One Person Company. Is this true? Perhaps he is referring to the Company Secretary Paul Williams.
    Also he writes that the company has no assets or property. I cannot prove that but I have seen in one of the last updates that they have
    Cash on Hand at December 31, 2007 Aus$12.1m.

Would you answer to such kind of postings? I think the only answer should be IGNORE, but on the other hand other possible investors will get confused and stay away from CVI.

Anyway it is good that after a bottom has come, there is a big change in another direction and the flight becomes more enjoyable.

good luck to all

jensdab

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.