CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Hi exberliner,I give you my second email adress:...

1. 311 Posts.
    Hi exberliner,

I give you my second email adress: [email protected].

So we can write from time to time to exchange views on CVI and you are free to write in German or English, what ever you like. So I can write you German contributions and we dont bore HC members.

Some of the bashers in Germany seem to be desperate and getting nervous because CVI is coming up.

Frankfurt 0,125 EUR +0,033 +35,87%

See what they are writing:

(Nur weil CityView ausnahmsweise auch mal ein Tag steigt, ist das noch lange kein guter Titel. Der Abwärtstrend ist voll intakt! Heute reine Bullenfalle. Vermutlich haben sich einige Pusher verabredet, die Luftbude zur Abwechslung mal hochzupusten.)

This is going on and on like that, I have informed a Mod and he made a warning but this does not help much.

Mark Smyth has sent me an email,that the CityView trading volume in Australia is so large that it would be folly for dealers to short CityView
    for too long . The price can change so fast and has the capability of taking off.

This calmed me a bit and I can see those downramping tries much more relaxed.

DJ is down by 1,8 %, wonder if CVI has the power to rise again on Wednesday.

Viele Gruesse von

Jens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.