URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

market depth, page-11

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

Watching are we all the posters questioning multiples here?

Notice the sell side thinning out? Bit by bit the sellers are being taken out. Sure they come back but the volume is thinner.
    Good news and we multiply.

Notice it only takes a couple of 'real' buyers to move in that the 'sheep' line up too?

Fact is folks on good news Uran 'will' rocket.BUT...it will have to be good.

I'm not getting excited about today by the way, but those waiting and watching take a good look. Its a 'small' pointer.

As ive been saying for sometime now. If you want these you step up and buy them.
    A few stepped up someway today...and 'didnt' get them.

Sure those waiting patiently have a chance of picking up Uran...but this means no news and continued negative sentiment on the markets.

The latter might be a reality, but the former isnt.

SP3 you are overstating the buy side btw. Its ordinary. But relatively okay. You are right though re the Dow comments :)

Only 81,000 traded so again its nothing to get excited about...but it does point to opportunities at these low levels....and they are opportunities.

Good news re the Showman wanting in. Hope you didnt get 'em Showman ;)
    Move up the queue and start the uptrend will you ;)
    All jokes aside, I do hope you get onboard as your insights may be a balance here if you choose to give them of course, on the responsibilities and realities of running a company.

A lot of us, myself very much included, do speak from NO experience of running a company, so its good to get feedback from someone who does. I hope you avail us of your views positive and negative.
    It will give us idealists at times a better perception and understanding of the machinations at play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.