URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

market depth, page-39

1. 2,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    well shasta if you want to get personal i will do the leg work for you...

i'd appreciate an apology should you feel that your assessment of my experience and knowledge was incorrect after doing more research.

i hope Westpac rates as a significant company.
    i have included a definition of independence and a list of shareholdings for you.

Ted Evans 10,471
    David Morgan 1,158,186 2,020,167¹ 617,667²
    Elizabeth Bryan 3,662
    Gordon Cairns 8,506
    David Crawford 22,875
    Carolyn Hewson 11,416
    Peter Wilson 11,360

now please take the time to figure out which directors are independents.....i'll narrow it down for you if you get stuck.

"Definition of Independence
    A Westpac independent director is independent of management and free from any business or other relationship that could materially interfere with, or could reasonably be perceived to materially interfere with, the exercise of their unfettered and independent judgement. The Board must affirmatively determine that a director is independent.
    The Board will consider and determine whether each director can be regarded as an independent director. In assessing independence, the Board will consider if the director has a business or other relationship with Westpac, either directly or as a partner, shareholder or officer of a company or other entity that has an interest or a business or other relationship with Westpac or another Westpac group member .
    In assessing independence, the Board will have regard to whether the director or an immediate family member has any of the following relationships:
    1. a substantial shareholder 1 of Westpac or an officer of, or otherwise associated directly with, a substantial shareholder of Westpac;
    2. within the last five years, employment in an executive capacity by Westpac or another Westpac group member, or been a director of Westpac after ceasing employment with Westpac;
    3. within the last five years, been a principal of a material2 professional adviser or a material consultant to Westpac or another Westpac group member, or an employee materially associated with the service provided;
    4. within the last five years, a present or former affiliation with or employment by a present or former external auditor of Westpac or another Westpac group member who has worked on the Westpac (or Westpac group member) audit;
    5. within the last five years, employment by any entity while that entity had an executive officer of Westpac or another Westpac group member on its compensation committee;
    6. a material2 supplier or customer of Westpac or another Westpac group member, or an officer of or otherwise associated directly or indirectly with a material supplier or customer of Westpac or any other Westpac group member;
    7. a material2 contractual relationship with Westpac or another Westpac group member other than as a director or committee member of Westpac or another Westpac group member;
    1 The meaning of “substantial shareholder” is as defined in section 9 of the Corporations Act.
    2 Materiality is assessed on a case-by-case basis and having regard to each director’s individual circumstances.
    Page 1 of 2
    Page 2 of 2
    8. has served on the Board of Westpac or of another Westpac group member for a period in excess of 12 years or which having regard to all the circumstances could, or could reasonably be perceived to, materially interfere with the director’s ability to act in the best interests of Westpac; or
    9. has an interest or a business or other relationship which could, or could reasonably be perceived to, materially interfere with the director’s ability to act in the best interests of Westpac.
    The Board will state its reasons if it considers a director to be independent notwithstanding the existence of a relationship of the kind referred to in paragraphs 1 – 9 above."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.