URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Sometimes 'bad' publicity is better than 'no' publicity.Uran...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Sometimes 'bad' publicity is better than 'no' publicity.

Uran does have a profile here on HC you are right SP3. Many traders are aware of Urans major fall and the sad story it has been share price/acquisition wise over 2007.

Many would be aware however of the opportunity here 'if' Uran gets its act together.

We are seeing the progress in Czech, we know Ukraine is 'waiting' for sign off.

I also think the off screen buyers number much much more than the off screen sellers.

Question is will this run 'before' developments/news?

History says probably no to that.

I'm just wondering though that with Ukraine very close to no impediments to deal that the market doesnt see a 'trade' or long term position opportunity here.

Those who arent so jaded will see this as an excellent longer term proposition...and it is....'speculatively' speaking.

As I stated previously, if Uran gets to around $1.50 I may sell out or sell down.
    If the future looks good it will be selling some keeping some.

PS Yep SP3 some of the newly arrived lately are in a word 'pathetic' in their transparent and very obvious attempts to try and knock this down further and discredit some of us who have posted here for over a year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.