URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

market depth, page-50

1. 56,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Observers are looking for a sig break and close above 18 (correlating with the 16/08/07 close through to the 08/02/08), with a more sig break at 21(23/01 high) and the current MA. 16 looks about right atm with anything under being a spec buy - they now have little time as the trading points are now shortening given the possible percentiles made by daytrading IMO. Admin cost $696K last quarter - they may have now only $3m plus left in the kitty. With $100K est. to be spent on exploration & evaluation this quarter, she is now sailing close to the wind but the current market cap has little premium given the op ex price is 18.04 in 05/09 and thankfully, she has only 51m FPs given possible dilution nearer the end of the year. The liquidity has gone.

She looks set up for a large rights issue with a free option IMO at some point,although bulls (like me) would have you believe we will be heading for a rather large bounce in March.

Corp. transparency and conflict of interest has obviously been an issue and SP3, you may find that the no. of reads you may be getting is simply indicative of the reason why people slow down to a view a car acident on the roads.

She's a train wreck atm along with many other U aspirants.

Just my thoughts and still looking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.