URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

market depth, page-52

1. 2,416 Posts.
    IMHO - some projects will be acquired just in the nick of time re the cash balance. Sadly for us who've held a long time, at the point of initial acquisition development it will probably only mean recovering losses, for the newbies and traders it will mean profit. How high it can go - well its going to be a less spectacular acceleration (a good thing) than to its first peak and I don't think as high as it will be diluted significantly (there comes the conflict in to the open and all those Disc holders who've done and risked SFA for whom current shareholders have basically sweated blood) and is surely going to have to have a capital raising soon after. I'm holding for the longer term as I refuse to have been here for the last 20 months only to see others make the biggest gains - but if I ever see a company structure (problem is you can't really see this one's structure) like this one again, with only future scenario promises and no existing substance I'll run a mile no matter what the potential upside. A

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.