URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Archer, "Sadly for us who've held a long time, at the point of...

1. 3,606 Posts.

Archer,
    "Sadly for us who've held a long time, at the point of initial acquisition development it will probably only mean recovering losses, for the newbies and traders it will mean profit"

Yes, how wonderful for those who get to invest in the Dog Company that suddenly turns to magic. Good on them, and Good for them.

Back to long term holders who have sweated blood as you say.

Well, some folk here cannot understand why folk like Zed are peeved off, or folks like You, or ME who are ANGRY with this Company that basically has caused so much extra PAIN.

Simply put, Uran is a Shonky Run Company, with a SHONKY BOARD, with Promises that NEVER unfold or get delivered. There is also a TRANSPARENCY issue with much of its efforts. Too many IF's and WHEN's and never the IS and HAS.

Bargain at .145 cents??? LOL, Dont think so.

Bargain under 5 cents perhaps, maybe 10 cents at the most, but then again, the market says it will pay 12 - 14.5 cents and then it gets expensive for a company that has NOTHING imo. Anyways, I am not a finacial advisor so Dont Take My Word for that. In Fact dont take AnyBodies Word Here for it as it is nothing but Ramping.

We just keep doing what we are good at = Waiting and Waiting~!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.