APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

I have been an observer to this post for a long time, but never...

1. 2 Posts.
    I have been an observer to this post for a long time, but never participated in this forum, however as a "current holder" I feel obliged that I should for this my first and last time.

I can appreciate the negetive posts of existing holders as I like all of you I have been disappointed about the management performance and continual delays - and are well within your rights to express your concerns and disapointments.

However this is a complex "greenfields" project involving new technology, and as anyone who has previously worked on technology based projects knows its very rarely that any such projects are finished on time and within budget - especially with a small company with limited resourses. Does NBN ring a bell? (and they have Govt. backing).

4 the Life of me what I don't understand is the continual and relentless "bagging" and negative sentiment by so called "non holders" with baseless scaremongering posts.
    When I read such posts I ask myself the following:
    What is the underlying reason for these continual attacks when they have no declared financial interest ? or do they ?

Why waste so much of their time and effort worrying about APG?
    Why do they care so much ?
    Are they ramping down for a specific reasons ? Taking advantage of the gullible ? eg accumulating.

As a current holder and believer in the technology, I am personally greatfull that you care so much for by financial security and wellbeing, thanks but no thanks.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    This is just an opinion, do your own research before you buy or sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.