DXI 0.36% $2.79 dexus industria reit.

thanks for those who emailed.. i notice the die hard knockers of...

1. 8,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    thanks for those who emailed.. i notice the die hard knockers of this stock didnt reply, i gather they will be at the agm asking those questions themselves and getting the answers!!

one thing for sure, i think i am being stalked by one of the guys on filter, i notice eachtime i post i see the name afterwards!! creepy..

anyway, for the ones who really have invested, the top 50 wont be changing any time soon, if you in it like me, then sit tight, we all know the drill..

plenty of wells to come i hear on the grapevine.. not sure on the jvp agenda, my view is the kennedy well needs to come throught then its all guns ablazing..

if we do say 6 or 8 and Cp/TCEi do 18 or so, in a short time the whole 2 counties will be peppered in horizontals,, and my view is they will be quick wells at 2500 length horizontal or thereabouts..

i expect the market will be closed by the time the agm is over.. i wont be back in melb until real late tonight..

as i say, all the top 50 investors fully know the stakes here, and it a pit we cant have a result yet to shut them up.. but soon those kunde wells test, soon the kennedy well will be completed and the workover rig can be put in after the patterson 30 is dissassembled.. so a few weeks to go imho,, then design a frac test off what kunde wells learn on the chalks.. and early jan i think weare producing,, maybe ealier if the things go real well,, but i think early jan myself..

kunde 3 results will give you guys some relief from the knockers,, until then, we have to endure the barrage, hold tight and accumulate while they keep the sp low..

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.79
Change
-0.010(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $885.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.81 $2.76 $631.9K 227.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5018 $2.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.79 9281 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.