AGY 5.26% 4.0¢ argosy minerals limited

macrae12...lol...forgot to add...$1.38 close (80% chance).Being...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    macrae12...

lol...forgot to add...$1.38 close (80% chance).

Being worked round robin style.

Stick a buy order in there amongst them and they cack themselves and jump over the top of you...but stick in a sell order amongst them and they take you out quick smart.

Clearly not basic market reactions...more like group agenda at play!

When it gets like this they are impossible to trade...the very existance of your order changes the dynamics, typically closing out any "opportunities" that may have presented.

It looks like trading...even looks like intra-day swings...but in the main theay are not!

My core is growing from my trading gains...but have finished doing so for today unless we get some silly 10-15 point dweeb induced swings!

Was a gimme in the 40's when the manipulators were giving it the once-over...nothing has changed in the $1.20's

I can only wonder how many were conned into that little "media article" dutifully posted on here at infinitum...the authenticity of which we are stil to determine.

That was a criminal act in my view...clearly aimed at keeping as many out of the stock whilst encouraging as many as possible in the stock to sell.

One of the grubbiest stings I have seen in a while on any stock, but will anything be done about it?

lol...not holding my breath!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $58.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $142.9K 3.536M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 527268 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 164 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.