AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

good lord suzuki, just when I think you are quite ‘with’ it you...

1. 2,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    good lord suzuki, just when I think you are quite ‘with’ it you come up with this!, CSL at $234 for one single share, how diversified is CSL compared to Admedus?

even at one tenth of that, as suggested, $23 a share is a utter ‘pipe dream’, imo, lol, I would be ecstatic to see the sp hit a ‘mere’ 20 cents.

how about we try to keep the ‘dream’ real!!, this is a company on the ropes, the ultimate rewards will be reaped by SB/SIO, long term holders will hope to minimise losses, depending on average price, why would SB or SIO care about us??

if on the resumption of trading there is either no TAVR or Adapt platform deal, or a minimal one, then funds will need to be raised via a placement, if the market is unreceptive to this outcome the sp is likely to move downwards.

on this scenario it will beg the question has ‘WP let long term holders down’??

one argument for delisting is to protect the capital of RIs by ‘selling’ at true worth rather then by entities being ‘gifted’ this company in the event of no or minimal deal and the resultant placement to ‘keep lights on’.

has WP considered selling this company outright, (with RI approval), or not??, why couldn’t it be sold at a premium to current sp?, IF on resumption of trading the sp was to move downwards there will really need to be some serious accountability on the actions of this BoD.

when you come up with Admedus could rival CSL I really think, going from my impression of your ‘nous’, I cant but think of if you are really being realistic or ....

in ref to a continuation of the current suspension; maybe the ‘brain trust’ should have implemented this at the 30 cent CR, no doubt the writing ‘should’ have been on the board at that time, now we are at a stage where Admedus is next to ‘broke’ and ‘hoping’ for funds from a rainmaker of a deal!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.