NXS 0.00% 38.0¢ next science limited

Love your passion mate! You have been posting 100s time since...

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Love your passion mate! You have been posting 100s time since the original IPO. You have changed your profile from Roadrunner1717 to Roadrunner17171.. Love hearing all views - that's democracy and how we all learn.

I do Understand some of your frustration, but this is a long-term company vision and mission with a vast patent & product range that is successfully commercialized already in 40 states of America and climbing. And was in the middle of one of the biggest Pandemics in the world, causing huge disruption. And to even break into the American market from an Australian born ASX company is Amazing! Our Xbio technology is simply healing people and saving lives and the evidence is there and climbing. Alot of the startup peers against NXS have NO revenue or even zero FDA cleared products. There is not much free float in the share register outside of the Walker Corp and the original startup major shareholders in the top 10. This is excellent commitment. In a $100M capital company, the biggest sell trade currently is worth $35k. Traders, not investors. trading 0.035% of the stock..

I been investing for over 30 years; you may have the wrong stock / risk profile mate and in the wrong industry to invest in. But your disclosure has always been 'not held' and moved from hold; to sell sentiment. This was and is a 10-year horizon stock from the IPO.

The wonderful late Mr. Walker always said, you only need one of the many patents and products (56) to go global and we have a Billion $ company. We currently have about 5 or 6 products that are in the very very high CAGR bracket already penetrating 40 states... The metrics speak to themselves, and I concur with you about the positive change agent IV and his handpicked local USA team, and the new sales team have had; and will continue to bring to NXS. It would pay to research IV; then you may change your sentiment and disclosure. If not - that is fine too.

A 1/4 is 3 months only - this company has a 10-year strategic intent and beyond. I think we may be quietly surprised again on this 1/4 metrics, and based on the last 1/4 momentum...Remember the GPO is only over six months old with 1600 hospitals and the extraordinary game changer DME; is only over 12 months old. 2024 BEP and further major clinical evidence will be available for the medical community to lean on.

So far since IV has taken over - the metrics and results are doing the talking... Very Happy!

Happy Easter all.

Cheers
    MTM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $24.42K 65.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 147986 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 43416 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
37.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ 7425
Last updated 15.18pm 13/05/2024 ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.