IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Market finally awake?

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Great day today, a big thumbs up to all the active and quiet holders who stuck around before the spike despite the critics. Was fairly easy to pickup that the company was significantly undervalued in it's market according to fundamental and technical analysis.  I mentioned volume the other day was significant but today's record breaking volume pretty much churned the current register today with all the volume traded recently, whether they are accumulators or pumpers, this should establish higher lows.

Alot of new faces around so welcome to the new holders, many of you may of made big gains too so welldone for your timed entries. For those that got in late.. this still has plenty to run if the right news is presented with appropriate timing. Just don't be surprised if there is a pullback after a big leap..

Would like to highlight for the new crew that the company is not just all about the 'selfie drone' despite it playing a major role as the company's  current flagship product.If it was the selfie drone alone, i may not of been very as excited.. as there are various risks involved.

The company can be split into 3 main divisions

ROAM - " "ROAM is the brains of the IoT Group and from mobile phones and smart watches to home automation systems, we have more than 40 devices across the range of the IoT Group"
    Focuses on the IOT products : selfie drone, internet doorbell,home automation , smartphone computer etc

OK (Outdoor Konnect) - Primarily focuses on smart watches and IOT wearables

Intervision - Internet based television for multicultural and  ethic focused communities in Australia and New Zealand

So obviously the company has mentioned to the media and on their website that  they are expecting to release upto 40 IOT products which are currently in development. Although they have been tight-lipped on the specifics, we are currently anticipating the  "internet doorbell" and "home automation suite" which are overdue possibly carried forward from the delays of the selfie drone.  Some other developmentsin the pipeline  range to something as disruptive as a a phone that can simultaneously be unfolded to form a 10 inch tablet.

So there are literally news catalysts from every angle. Development updates, sales updates, product releases, exclusive deals and agreements and the list continues.

Examples of some watches currently for sale directly from our website as of now. $99 Viper watch has been the focus over the last year. Many other styles currently due to be released. The

The  child watch would  be a useful tool for parents to track their young children.  My4 year old nephew was missing on an outing  few weeks ago and of course they found him safe and sound but his parents were worried sick so perhaps something like this may of came in handy. Parents can also be assured that their kids are where they are meant to be when they are not around. School,babysitting , safeguarding from  unfortunate events etc

Few other slides from old presentation: Figures and dates may be outdated
    Note: For more info, refer back to old stock code AWO for previous announcements.

Home automation & Doorbell - This is coming around the corner, very excited and is something I'm interested  in .

Intervision: Not much focus and hype around this at the moment but will be down the track.

Our Simon is the man when it comes to sales,distribution and logistics. We obviously saw that with the recent production agreement.  Online channel is  the obvious  but they have many are agreements signed and some others in the works

Agreement with Product Group

Enough from me. Enjoy your long weekends
    Last edited by Jnnl: 22/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.