5EA 2.38% 8.2¢ 5e advanced materials inc.

Henri may have been an ok CEO when it came to internal company...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Henri may have been an ok CEO when it came to internal company relations, but I am glad he decided to go. A proficient public speaker he was not.

5EA/FEAM will do just fine by sticking to the plan and schedule laid out while the tender is out for CEO, which is what they have said they'll do under Anthony Hall. Most of this negative sentiment is just market jitters and possibly actors taking advantage.

This thread is mainly about the long-term market outlook affecting the company's bottom line for increased revenue projections. Calculations are already a lot higher than what it was back in 2018, and I personally have found the reports on the company way to conservative with the SP projections.

Anyhow, have anyone seen a market report for Lithium Bis(oxalato) Borate (LiBOB) with market forecast outside of paywall?
    I'm currently on a deep dive into borate salts for various battery chemistries (inc. Lithium Metal, Magnesium and Sodium-ion)

I've found a fair few for this common lithium-ion battery electrolyte additive that are locked down and wanted to put this in perspective to Lithium Difluoro(oxalato) Borate (LiDFOB) which I did find CAGR forecast for (and a related Tesla patent).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5EA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $27.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $21.30K 263.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 17913 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5EA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.