TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Market Gap and drop, what have we missed?, page-34

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Agree Tiny. A lower international price isn't good short term. I haven't looked at TGR for a few years until today when I saw the price drop on my watchlist. TGR used to export and it's curious that they're headed that way again. The below is from an interview with Mark Ryan, 19 August 2014:

"Central to executing this strategy has been our focus on the domestic retail and wholesale sales markets, and a move away from the company’s historic reliance on lower margin export and contract growing. Through a strong and evolving marketing campaign, which has built support of our branding and product repertoire amongst the consumer market we have been able to effectively grow domestic market per capita consumption. This in turn has enabled us to increase the volume of fish we will produce for FY15 and lock in appropriate supply arrangements with domestic retailers. "

I bought some today at 3.49 but not many. I didn't own any prior to today. Not convinced enough yet to buy many. So I'll go with a HOLD sentiment for now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.